SIMPLY BEDS TO SIT ON SLEEP COUNCIL’S FIRST EVER RETAILER PANEL
Simply Beds has been selected to be a member of The Sleep Council’s first ever retailer panel – a 10 strong group of national and independent retailers - to represent the bed retail industry.
The panel will form an important channel of communication between retailers and The Sleep Council to help direct and address the issues which are key to them.
“It’s important to us that the marketing resources we develop and produce are what the retailers actually want and need,” said Lisa Artis of The Sleep Council – an established educational body that promotes the importance of a good night’s sleep and advice on buying a new bed . “No one knows more about the retailing industry than those in it and their knowledge will help focus and shape our marketing resources towards what they want to see tackled.
“We’re also hoping our panel will come forward with proactive ideas, as well as feeding back to us on our annual awareness campaigns and what helps them to sell more beds"
"We are very excited to be selected to represent the first ever Sleep Council Retailer Panel.
Being Yorkshire's largest independedent bed specialist, we feel we have lots of fresh ideas
and knowledge that can help bridge the gap between the Retailer and the Sleep Council.
Together we can focus on the customers needs" Simply Beds
The Sleep Council Retail Panel of 10 are:-
· Paul Nettleingham, Blackburns of Broadstairs in Kent
· Darren Bastin, Bonus Beds in Sligo, Ireland
· Rachael Ainsworth, Dreams – National
· Rachael Haydon, Feather & Black – National
· Garry Preston, Haskins Furniture in Somerset
· Andrew Kerry, Mattressman based in the Cambridgeshire, Essex, Norfolk area
· Ian Casson - Reddish Beds in Stockport
· Ashley/Nicola Nemes, Simply Beds & Bedroom Furniture in North Yorkshire
· Lee Chambers, The Bed Chambers in Retford
· Vic Smith, Vic Smith Beds in London